Ferrari F12 TRS is a one-off roadster based on the Berlinetta
Supercar-makers have a special liking for one-off models, especially the ones that have ridiculous power figures or the ones that earn them multi-million dollars overnight, or both. The newest such supercar is the Ferrari F12 TRS. It is a roadster based on the F12 Berlinetta and features a Formula 1 derived kinetic energy recovery system (KERS). In all likelihood, the system comes from the 599 HY-KERS or the LaFerrari. With the KERS assistance, the F12 TRS definitely packs more punch than the 730PS that the Berlinetta's 6.3-litre V12 produces.
The Ferrari F12 TRS is a one-off based on the F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari hasn't released any official figures on TRS yet and probably never will, since the one-off is already sold out for a whooping $4.2 million (approximately Rs 25.2 crore).
The F12 TRS wears different bodywork than the F12 Berlinetta
The F12 TRS wears moderately different bodywork than the F12 Berlinetta. But despite its open top form and the 'one-off' tout, it doesn't look anything like Lamborghini's V12 one-off, the Aventador J.
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know