Ferrari announces prices of its models in India
After announcing its return to the Indian market, Italian supercar maker Ferrari has released the ex-showroom prices for its cars.
The Ferrari California T
After facing flak for the shoddy after sales service by its erstwhile partner, Shreyans Motors, Ferrari had temporarily discontinued its operations in India. The Italian marque announced its official re-entry into India in January this year after appointing Navnit Motors as the new dealer in India.
The most affordable Ferrari is the California T Convertible that retails at Rs 3.30 crore (ex-Mumbai) while the range topper is the 740PS F12 Berlinetta that will set you back by a cool Rs 4.72 crore (ex-Mumbai).
The supercar scene in India is currently on the upswing and almost every supercar maker is attempting to woo the swish set. Lamborghini has three dealerships in India, one each in Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Porsche has just opened a dealership in Kolkata and now Ferrari aims to lure the enthusiast.
The price list for all the models is as follows:
Ferrari prices in India
|Model||Price (ex-showroom Mumbai)|
|Ferrari California T Convertible||Rs 3.3 crore|
|Ferrari 488 GTB||Rs 3.84 crore|
|Ferrari 458 Spider||Rs 4.07 crore|
|Ferrari 458 Speciale||Rs 4.25 crore|
|Ferrari F12 Berlinetta||Rs 4.72 crore|
Starts Rs 4.4 Crore
- NewsEV chargers planned for over 69,000 petrol pumps across India
- News2020 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.26 lakh
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021