Ferrari 488 GTB launched in India at Rs 3.88 crore
Ferrari has just launched the 488 GTB in India at Rs 3.88 crore, ex-showroom. The Ferrari 488GTB is the 488 Italia's successor and runs a 3902cc V8 turbocharged engine that puts out an astonishing 670PS of power and 760Nm of torque. According to Ferrari, the 488 GTB will go from 0 to 200kmph in just 8.3 seconds. The top speed of the Ferrari 488 GTB meanwhile, is claimed to be over 330kmph.
The Ferrari 488 GTB has been developed by the company using years of experience in the field of motorsport. It uses advanced aerodynamic bodywork which gives it a drag coefficient of 1.67, which is lowest of all Ferrari models. This also means that the 488 GTB produces a good 50 per cent more downforce than the previous model. The Ferrari 488 GTB also features the brand's second generation Slide Slip Control (SSC2) which allows a driver to powerslide out of corners a lot faster while ensuring that he or she does not spin out or crash. And if that isn't enough, the system also adjusts the car's dampers for better handling. In Ferrari's own words, the 488 GTB, "provides track-level performance that can be enjoyed to the full even by non-professional drivers in everyday use."
Starts Rs 4.4 Crore
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained