Video worth watching: Gorgeous Aston Martins on an airbase
If you call yourself a car enthusiast, it is for sure that you have dreamt of owning an Aston Martin at some point in life. Now imagine if you are given some of the most iconic Aston Martin models are are told to have "fun". Yes, that would be a dream sequence indeed. However, the same actually happened with the Aston Martin's engineers. The British car brand had acquired the site of former Royal Air Force base in St. Athan in South Wales. The new factory was chosen from 20 potential locations and will be primarily responsible for the manufacturing DBX crossover in 2019. Now that there are still two years for the plant to start production, Aston Martin decided to let its engineers use the facility in the most unique way possible. The company lined up 28 of its most gorgeous models which include the 1952 A3, 1960 DB4 GT Zagato, 1981 V8 Vantage, 2000 Vantage V600, 2011 One-77 and the 2012 Vantage GT3. While undoubtedly these models are amazing however the highlight of the video is the showcase of Aston Martin Valkyrie and the DBX Crossover. Have a look at the video to know more
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?