Product review: Top Driver by Naresh Raghavan
Indian traffic conditions have always been a major challenge for anyone who's experienced it. Unruly behavior, bad manners and a general lack of patience and goodwill compound matters. One of the biggest problems has been a lack of knowledge given our lax and almost non-existent driver education. Developed nations enforce traffic education, right from scholastic levels to those applying for a license. Unfortunately in India we possess very little literature to refer to if someone would like to educate themselves or hone their driving skills.
Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book
Naresh's little handbook is one of those ready reckoners that immediately brightens up the dark halls of driving ignorance. Carefully detailed with a wealth of information that is logical, articulate and simple to understand, Top Driver should be read by every responsible driver. Very simply, Naresh has brought together research assimilated from leading global traffic agencies into a single book. Finally a book that addresses and provides solutions to one of our country's largest issues at the forefront.
Available for Rs 249 at notionpress.com
For more product reviews, click here
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base