SKODA AUTO along with Bollywood Music Project give India its first Car Flash Mob!
Amidst the typical chaos and bustle of the city, SKODA AUTO surprised pedestrians with their "Bollycar" Flash Mob.
SKODA AUTO took to the streets of our beloved aamchi Mumbai bringing music to life with a melodic and catchy tune played by car horns and flashing headlights in the most unexpected way.
The idea behind the activity was to create a moment of genuine surprise and delight by giving people a rather unique experience during their regular hustle.
Watch the video here.
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared