Product review: ViaTerra Claw
This isn't the first time we have used this piece of luggage and we are rather impressed with the quality, design and utility of this bag. Our two units - which Alan and Halley used - are actually first generation prototypes but they work really well on a range of bikes.
They proved spacious enough to swallow six days worth of clothes, camera equipment, some of my shopping and Halley's one-piece leathers without fuss. Mounting couldn't be simpler. You simply use the straps and double D-rings to cinch the bag down tight over the rear seat and you're set. The deeper sides of the bag do touch bodywork so we used masking tape to protect the paint from any rubbing damage. After which, the bag stayed put through bad roads and jumped speed breaker alike. Very impressive and well worth the money.
ViaTerra.com, Rs 2,900
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet