Product review: TT 2016 Official Review
Just as the Isle of Man TT is one of the most thrilling and dangerous motorcycle races in the world, Duke Video consistently provides the best video coverage of the event year after year. As expected, the coverage this year continues to be excellent with nearly six hours of incredible racing and behind-the-scenes footage from the greatest road race in the world.
This latest Review provides full coverage of all the categories of racing, including all solo races as well as the insane sidecar races. A special treat is getting to watch the full 133.96mph (215.59kmph) record lap set by Michael Dunlop. Aside from the racing, there are plenty of interviews with star riders before and after the races. The entire review is narrated by ex-racers, including Steve Parrish, James Whitham and former TT winner Steve Plater, all of whom have great nuggets of information and trivia to share.
TT 2016 Official Review is available in glorious full HD as a double DVD set or downloadable content. For Rs 1,500, it's six hours of mind-blowing action that will never lose its shelf life. A great buy!
Available for Rs 1,500 on dukevideo.com
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged