Product review: TT 2016 Official Review
Just as the Isle of Man TT is one of the most thrilling and dangerous motorcycle races in the world, Duke Video consistently provides the best video coverage of the event year after year. As expected, the coverage this year continues to be excellent with nearly six hours of incredible racing and behind-the-scenes footage from the greatest road race in the world.
This latest Review provides full coverage of all the categories of racing, including all solo races as well as the insane sidecar races. A special treat is getting to watch the full 133.96mph (215.59kmph) record lap set by Michael Dunlop. Aside from the racing, there are plenty of interviews with star riders before and after the races. The entire review is narrated by ex-racers, including Steve Parrish, James Whitham and former TT winner Steve Plater, all of whom have great nuggets of information and trivia to share.
TT 2016 Official Review is available in glorious full HD as a double DVD set or downloadable content. For Rs 1,500, it's six hours of mind-blowing action that will never lose its shelf life. A great buy!
Available for Rs 1,500 on dukevideo.com
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again