Product review: Odysseus riding pants
Finding my size in riding pants is not easy. Somehow everybody in India seems to think that everyone wears medium size or above. Unfortunately, I wear S, or in some cases even XS. That said, when I ordered these pants, I was prepared that I may have to ship them back to get a different size. Thankfully, the sizing was spot on. I wear 29-inch waist pants and these fit quite snug. They feature Knox armour at the knees and have foam padding at the hips.
A nice faux-leather backside keeps you seated on slippery seats. There are only two vents on either side of the crotch so it does get a bit warm at red lights. But once you get moving, things get cooler. The fit around the waist, ankles and knees are adjustable via Velcro straps. One problem I faced was that the legs are a bit tight and if you're wearing bulky boots, you have to leave the zippers open a little bit. It features four pockets two cargo-style side pockets and two front zippered pockets. And if you're wearing the removable thermal/ waterproof liner, you'll reach home pretty dry.
Priced at Rs 6,300 and available at spartanprogear.com
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?