Product review: Belkin Road Rockstar car charger
The four charging ports are what define this highly practical Belkin car charging unit. Called the Road Rockstar , it has two charge ports for the front passengers and two for the rear, allowing four devices to charge simultaneously. There are a few limitations to this device though four devices plugged in the front ports share 2.4A charge speeds while both rear ports have individual 2.4A ports.
The cable for the rear dock is 6-feet long so rear seat passengers will have no issues connecting their device. This cable can be securely bundled up thanks to a simple velcro band. Out of the box, you also have 3M double-sided tape which allows you to fasten the charging dock to someplace secure for the rear passengers.
Price: Rs 2,999
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3