Product review: Belkin Road Rockstar car charger
The four charging ports are what define this highly practical Belkin car charging unit. Called the Road Rockstar , it has two charge ports for the front passengers and two for the rear, allowing four devices to charge simultaneously. There are a few limitations to this device though four devices plugged in the front ports share 2.4A charge speeds while both rear ports have individual 2.4A ports.
The cable for the rear dock is 6-feet long so rear seat passengers will have no issues connecting their device. This cable can be securely bundled up thanks to a simple velcro band. Out of the box, you also have 3M double-sided tape which allows you to fasten the charging dock to someplace secure for the rear passengers.
Price: Rs 2,999
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones