Make a new beginning with a Mercedes-Benz
After the roller-coaster of a year that has been 2020, we're quite glad to finally see the back of it. And we wouldn't be surprised if you feel exactly the same way as us. Thankfully, what is still left of 2020 promises to be the nicest part of the year with the chill in the weather, the festivities far from over and the excitement of a promising new year ahead.
So if you're looking to celebrate, or give yourself and your family that present that you've been holding off on, bringing home a new Mercedes-Benz E-Class is just what will do the trick. Why an E-Class? Because in its current LWB form, it is the luxury and technology benchmark in its segment and is the base on which Mercedes-Benz has built its reputation as a maker of some of the finest cars in the world.
Exceptional rear-seat comfort and luxury
- The sense of occasion in a Mercedes-Benz E-Class is immediately apparent as soon as you slip into the back seat.
- The long-wheelbase offers best in class rear-seat legroom, a feeling amplified by the limousine-matching 370-degree reclining function for the rear seats.
- This sense of luxury is taken to a completely new level with the rear-seat touchscreen and wireless charging, which allows you to tailor your comfort exactly to your liking
- Sitting in the rear seat of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is an immersive experience with the rich Burmester surround sound system powered by 13 high-end performance speakers.
Mercedes me - convenience and safety
- Taking the Mercedes-Benz E-Class experience to the next level is the Mercedes me suite of connected-car features. With this cutting edge technology, you now have complete control over your car at all times.
- With the Mercedes me app, you have full control of your Mercedes-Benz E-Class at your fingertips. Start or stop the car remotely, or even control the massive sunroof and windows from your phone.
- The Mercedes me app makes anxiety a thing of the past. The geo-fencing feature allows you to set a geographical perimeter and alerts you if the car moves beyond this. Useful if you have family travelling without you in the car.
- Making things just that bit simpler is the vehicle finder feature. Useful in an office or mall parking lot, this enables the car's horn and flashes the lights if your Mercedes-Benz E-Class is out of sight.
- The Mercedes me app keeps your Mercedes-Benz always at its best with real-time car analytics, real-time traffic updates and direct over-the-air updates without any physical intervention.
Perfect marriage of performance and efficiency
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is offered with a wide range of engines, so you can now experience its luxury on the move in exactly the way that suits you best.
- With its powerful six-cylinder diesel engine, the Mercedes-Benz E 350d offers addictive performance while remaining a sensible choice.
- If you are looking for the perfect balance between economy and refinement, the Mercedes-Benz E 220d offers class-leading efficiency and quietness from a four-cylinder diesel.
- The Mercedes-Benz E 200 offers immense value and peace-of-mind with its completely serene experience.
More accessible than ever
- It has never been easier to own a Mercedes-Benz if you needed any more convincing.
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is now being offered with a special ownership solution at an EMI of 49,555. You also have the option of upgrading to another Mercedes-Benz after three years
Know more about owning the Mercedes-Benz E-Class here or visit your nearest Mercedes-Benz dealer.
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Yamaha Aerox 155 first ride review
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020