Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred March 2018
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well.
This extremely shady looking model was spoiling all the bike pics at the Auto Expo!
Anis was spotted plotting an escape route from the Auto Expo
The only OD staffer to get lunch was Akshay. We jealous
In their heads, one is on the beach. The other's waiting for his delayed flight to take off...
The owner refused to leave the keys. Again. #ValetLife
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand