Helpdesk: Big Pulsars
I am planning to purchase a new bike and ready to spend upto Rs 2 lakh. The bikes shortlisted are the new and yet to be released Bajaj CS400 or SS400. When will these Pulsars go on sale? I have gone through the image gallery on overdrive.in and have fallen in love with them.
The big Pulsars are being awaited eagerly and should roll out soon. The SS400 will go up against a lot of full-faired motorcycles available today and will be one of the most affordable sub 400c motorcycles available in the country. To us, the CS400 is a more interesting motorcycle. It will be a fast yet less committed motorcycle that makes it very unique. We suggest you hold on to your money and wait for the bikes.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh