Harley Davidson Street Glide 2014 Image Gallery
Harley-Davidson has just updated its entire touring range of motorcycles with a host of well thought out and designed features as part of an initiative called Project Rushmore.
The Street Glide is the first 'Rushmore' bike to hit Indian showrooms
The 'Batwing' front fairing now features a slipstream venting system that aims to reduce buffeting at speed while the seats have been updated for rider and pillion comfort.
This engine features a liquid cooled head with cooling concentrated around the exhaust port allowing the engine to run cooler while also allowing a slightly higher compression and releasing one more Newton meter of torque from the engine.
The new 49mm forks are stiffer and indeed the bikes were very stable in the corners
The changes in the 2014 Street Glide come in the form of new larger 49mm forks, Reflex linked brakes that improve control and stopping, and dual halogen headlamps for better light during night riding.
The new changes have made the Street Glide a much nicer motorcycle with a number of well thought out changes incorporated in what is a nicer, better finished Harley-Davidson.
Starts Rs 30,53,000
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700