Gift yourself a Star this festive season
The festive season is finally here! We're sure this is one time of the year you're always waiting for eagerly - this year more than ever. And with life slowly but surely moving towards normalcy, there's more than enough reason now to bring in all the love, cheer and happiness you possibly can.
Yes, the holidays, festivities and get-togethers may be a bit difficult but you can still indulge in celebrations. And we can't think of a better way to do this than to bring a Mercedes-Benz E-Class into your home. This legendary car is the base on which Mercedes-Benz's reputation for luxury and quality is built, and in its current LWB (long wheelbase) form, it is more luxurious and technologically advanced than ever.
Exceptional rear-seat comfort and luxury
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the perfect way to celebrate because just sitting in the back seat is an event in itself.
- The long-wheelbase design offers best-in-class rear legroom, made even more comfortable and luxurious with a reclining rear seat.
- A rear touchscreen and wireless charger mean here you are in complete control, while a stunning Burmester audio experience soothes you when you need it.
Mercedes me - convenience and safety
- Elevating the Mercedes-Benz E-Class experience from great to the best is the Mercedes me connect suite of connected-car features. With this, you have total control of your Mercedes-Benz E-Class at your fingertips.
- You can start or stop your Mercedes-Benz E-Class with the Mercedes me app, and even control the massive sunroof and windows.
- You can also wave anxiety goodbye with the Mercedes me app. There is a geo-fencing feature that lets you set a geographical perimeter and alerts you if the car moves out of this area.
- A vehicle-finder feature, especially useful in an office or mall parking, enables the car's horn and flashes the lights if your Mercedes-Benz E-Class is out of sight.
- Your E-Class will also remain in the pink of health with the Mercedes me app. It will give you real-time car analytics, real-time traffic updates and direct over-the-air updates without any physical intervention.
Perfect marriage of performance and efficiency
- The Mercedes-Benz E-Class brand of luxury fully comes into its own on the move with the wide range of engines it offers, all with a seamless nine-speed gearbox.
- The effortless power of the Mercedes-Benz E 350d and its powerful six-cylinder diesel engine is addictive while still remaining a sensible choice.
- The Mercedes-Benz E 220d on the other hand provides the perfect balance of economy and refinement with its class-leading efficiency and quietness from a four-cylinder diesel.
- With its completely serene experience, the Mercedes-Benz E 200 petrol offers immense value and peace-of-mind.
More accessible than ever
- If all this hasn't already been convincing enough, bringing a Mercedes-Benz E-Class home is now more accessible than ever.
- Mercedes-Benz India is offering the E-Class with a special-offer EMI of Rs 49,555, and you even have the option of upgrading to a new Mercedes-Benz three years later.
Know more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class on www.mercedes-benz.co.in or visit your nearest Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Starts Rs 63.6 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch