Dzire vs Amaze: Spec comparison
So far, the Maruti-Suzuki Swift DZire has made short work of diesel competitors by offering the still-great 1.3 litre Fiat-sourced turbo diesel engine. However, with the sheer force of the technology that Honda has injected into their first diesel car for India, the Amaze stands to win many hearts that would otherwise have gravitated toward Maruti by default. We've driven the car and apart from the slight diesel clatter and middling interior, we think Honda's created a great package - a new benchmark for space management and eficiency in a sedan.
Here's a run-down of the key specs of both vehicles in their top-end trim:
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again