2014 Porsche Cayman S in India - Photo gallery
Cayman is the perfect car that anyone would reserve for nothing but the best roads available
The Cayman S is one of Porsche's finest. Its based on the Boxster but is much sharper and focused.
The Cayman S can also do a 100kmph in a claimed 4.9 secs, with the optional Sport Chrono package it can do it 0.2 sec quicker!
Beautiful interiors are exactly what we've come to expect from a modern Porsche
Fantastic optional 20-inch wheels worth the compromise in ride
The very desirable Porsche logo
Cayman S is a reasonably stiff car even in comfort mode, yet the ride quality was plush
None of the cars have got the sort of admiring glances or catcalls like the Cayman S did, especially from the fairer sex. Axe effect, what's that?
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?