2013 Indian GP: Raceday action
Vettel opens up from the word 'GO'
Second place start ends in a second place finish for Nico Rosberg at India
Alonso unfortunately made contact in the very first corner and fell behind after a pitstop
Romain Grosjean started off in 17th position and surprised everyone by making it to the podium
Mark Webber's last Indian GP came to an unfortunate end as he had to retire with 20 laps to spare due to an alternator failure
Force India had a good weekend adding vital constructor points to their tally
Felipe Massa drove well and missed making it to the podium by one position
Kimi finished a minute behind the race leader and to take seventh place
Vettel treated the Indian audience to some donuts after winning the race and the championship but was later fined 25000 Euros
Nico, Sebastian and Romain celebrate on the podium
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know