FCA launches 'Jeep for All' initiative
FCA India has announced lucrative deals and financial schemes under the 'Jeep for All' initiative. The initiative focusses on quick and burden-free ownership of a Jeep SUV and it will also help in building a positive customer sentiment. The financial offers include low EMIs for corporate salaried customers, 100 per cent on-road funding for women, low-interest rates on loan from banks, coverage in the event of job loss, illness or accident and low EMIs in the first 24 months of the loan period.
Potential customers can choose from a variety of financial schemes that suit best according to their financial situation. The schemes include a loan tenure of seven years for corporate salaried customers, it also offers a three-month low EMI option every year till the full amount is paid and customers can choose any three months that are comfortable for them.
There is a step-up loan scheme for a tenure of seven years that allows the customer to pay the lowest EMI for the first 24 months. This helps the customer in owning a Jeep SUV without any financial burden, such plans will definitely boost the customer sentiment during these unprecedented times. Customers can redeem these financial schemes at any Jeep dealership across the country and also on the recently launched digital initiative - Book My Jeep.
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
- NewsNew Hyundai entry-level SUV named Bayon
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests