Facelifted Honda Amaze all set to launch on August 18, 2021, in four trims
Honda is all set to lunch the new facelifted Amaze on August 18 and will do so with 4 different trims; E, S, V and VX
The Honda Amaze will be available with 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines, as well as a 5-speed manual and an optional CVT transmission. Only the top-spec trims, the V and VX, will get all of the powertrains. These trims and powertrain combinations have been homologated, but final specs may vary before the introduction.
In terms of design improvements, new projector LED headlights and C-shaped LED tail lamps are included in the Amaze's makeover. The front bumper and chrome slat grille have also been modified. The dashboard is comparable to the pre-facelift model, with the exception of the redesigned gear knob and silver accents on the steering wheel and gear lever.
Dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors with a camera should provide passenger safety.
The facelifted Amaze will debut in India on August 18. Reservations are now open; you may book yours on the Honda official website or at your local Honda dealership. The Honda Amaze is expected to start at Rs 6.5 lakh, placing it in the same pricing range as the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ford Aspire, and Tata Tigor.
Starts Rs 6.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?