F1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
Red Bull Racing to be powered by Honda engines starting 2019
Red Bull has used Renault power since 2007, a partnership which has resulted in 47 grand prix victories, four Drivers's titles and four Constructor's titles. They have had a further 10 grand prix victories since.
Speaking of the parting of ways with Red Bull, Horner thanked the manufacturer, acknowledging that there were good and bad moments in their working relationship. "...Renault has always worked tirelessly and to the best of its ability to provide us with a competitive power unit. That is still the case today and we would like to thank the Renault team, and particularly the guys in our garage at every race, for their unstinting commitment and we look forward to ending our partnership on a high come the end of this season," he stated.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?