ExxonMobil selected as authorised supplier for Tata Hitachi
ExxonMobil Lubricants has announced that it is the authorised lubricants supplier of Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery (THCM) Company.
THCM is the industry leader in excavation and construction equipment in India. The heavy-duty equipment manufacturer will use a wide array of hydraulic oils, engine oils, greases and gear oils by ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil's product portfolio comprises of Mobil Delvac Super 1400 and Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 engine oils for use in trucking, mining, construction, quarrying and agricultural industry. These products meet the specifications of virtually all European and American engine manufacturers.
Gear oils include Mobilube HD 80W-90 GL5 and Mobilube GX 80W-90 GL4 which provide good shock loading capacities and can be used for automotive and construction machinery applications.
Nilanjan Das, AGM, Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery, said, "For the past one year, the ExxonMobil team worked very closely with the THCM QA and Strategic Marketing teams to develop and validate suitable oils for our complete aggregate portfolio. These products meet the stringent demands of our range of off-highway equipment. We are happy to have invested into this partnership."
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter launched, prices start from Rs 45,099
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020