ExxonMobil launches Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 engine oil in India
ExxonMobil Pvt Ltd has launched the Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 for hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs and vans. The lubricant manufacturer claims that the oil contains additives that keep the engines clean from foreign particles and help keep engine temperatures under control. These features are especially relevant to driving in India's extreme road conditions characterised by high ambient temperatures and dust. Additives also reduce oil consumption due to better molecule shear stability.
Commenting on the launch, Deepankar Banerjee, CEO, ExxonMobil Pvt Ltd, said, "Every oil we manufacture is backed up by a long tradition of technological superiority, thus protecting your car's engine against wear and tear, under any driving condition. Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 takes our long tradition of technological superiority a step further. It is ideal for high-clutch use and stop-and-go traffic that characterises urban India's driving conditions."
To mark the launch, ExxonMobil will be running contests for retailers, mechanics and consumers. Retailers and mechanics will get brand's merchandise on purchase of every pack of Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40, while consumers can win a surprise gift. The Mobil Super 1000 Diesel 15W-40 is available in different packs and is priced at Rs 316 for 1 litre, Rs 1,106 for 3.5 litre, Rs 1,580 for 5 litre and Rs 2,370 for 7.5 litre.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones