Extended warranty for Honda cars less than seven years old
Honda Cars India's new Anytime Warranty scheme should actually be called 'Anytime before seven years or 1 lakh kilometres'. So if you own a Honda that's not more than seven years old and haven't clocked more than 1,00,000km on the odo then you can avail the extended warranty which will be valid up to another year or the next 20,000km whichever comes first.
The warranty covers damage repair and replacement of defective components that fall under the warranty. The price for extending the warranty depends on the model and the status of service records. Owners must keep in mind to purchase the warranty one month before the current one expires. The Extended Warranty is also transferable in case of purchase of a pre-owned Honda vehicle. Cars covered under the scheme also include discontinued models like the Civic, Jazz and Accord.
- Indian Auto Industry Forced to Dance to Government's Changing Tunes
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- 2023 Honda CB200X launched in India at Rs 1.47 lakh
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed