Exclusive: Ford EcoSport with sunroof to be in showrooms soon
Ford has had a high success with the EcoSport SUV. Waiting periods for this compact crossover have reached nearly a year. So while it is time for Ford to rest on their laurels, the American car manufacturer is set to make the car even more appealing.
At the Auto Expo 2014, Ford displayed an EcoSport with a sunroof.
A Ford official confirmed that this is indeed part of their plans. The EcoSport with a sunroof will be made available to customers in a few months. It will be available only in the top end EcoBoost trim and will be priced around Rs 50,000-60,000 more. Not only this, the EcoSport sunroof model will come with 17-inch rims and blacked out alloys.
We only expect the lines outside Ford dealerships to increase triple fold after this announcement. Post this development, the EcoSport will be the only crossover in its category to offer a sunroof.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh