Exclusive - Fibre-bodied Vespa coming soon
Piaggio is developing a fibre-bodied Vespa, priced around Rs 50,000. The decision was made to bring down the cost of Piaggio's premium scooter that has been criticized for its steep price tag. The Vespa currently on sale has a steel body, and is priced at Rs 62315, ex-Mumbai. This price was reduced from the launch price of Rs 66,000 but is still considered expensive.
It is not yet known if the body is the only part which will be changed or whether it will be a more extensive job. We'll keep you posted.
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots