Exclusive: BMW X7 SUV reaches dealership ahead of its India launch on July 25
BMW X7 SUV which was launched internationally has reached dealership ahead of its India launch on July 25.
The BMW X7 is an all-new luxury SUV with three-row seating and shares the platform with the recently launched BMW X5. The BMW X7 has been spotted a number of times as well, but we believe that was for homologation purpose.
The BMW X7 gets the company's signature kidney grille, however, this time around, they are noticeably large. The headlamps are LED units and the SUV over 5 meters long. At 2.3 tonnes the X7is the heaviest SUV in the segment.
Internationally, the X7 gets both petrol and diesel engines on offer. The spotted X7 SUV is the petrol variant which has a 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder engine that churns around 350PS. A 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 is on offer as well that churns out over 450PS. A diesel variant is on offer too which is likely to be the most popular choice amongst the X7 buyers - 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder diesel engine that makes 265 PS and 620 Nm of torque. The X7 gets an eight-speed automatic gearbox across variants.
The prices for the new BMW X7 are expected to be around Rs 1.25 cr mark and the SUV will directly rival the New Mercedes-Benz GLS.
Starts Rs 92.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.32 Crore
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 99.9 Lakhs
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh