Event: Registrations closed for next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE
Registrations for the next edition of Live life with OVERDRIVE, which is scheduled from May 6-10 have closed today. This time participants will get the chance to drive from Chandigarh through the locations in the lower Himalayas like Raison, the picturesque Parashar Lake and Mandi. The fleet for this edition will include three of Volvo's best cars the XC90, XC60 and the recently launched S60 Cross Country.
Helping them complete on this journey will be team OVERDRIVE. Along with driving these Volvos on routes with a picturesque background, participants will also learn the interesting process of content creation by being a part of the team. If that isn't enough, they will also get the chance to be featured on the India's number one automotive show, OVERDRIVE!
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3