Event: KTM Orange Day to be held in Mumbai on May 3
KTM has organized its Orange Day for the owners of the 200 and 390 bikes. The event will be held on May 3, 2014 and the venue will be the parking lot of Imax Big cinemas situated at Wadala in Mumbai. The event starts from 5.30pm and for registration, owners can contact 0773060751/09167027089
The "Orange Day" is a platform which brings together the owners of KTM bikes
The Orange Day is a platform which brings together the owners of KTM bikes so that they can race each other and in the process experience the performance that these bikes have to offer. It also gives the owners an opportunity to mingle with fellow riders and like-minded people. Apart from the track, the event will also feature a service camp and stalls loaded with KTM parts.
Enthusiasts and participants can look forward to an evening of fun, music and biking action with refreshments for all
Enthusiasts and participants can look forward to an evening of fun, music and biking action with refreshments for all. This exciting biking event has previously been organized by KTM at Ahmedabad, Noida, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Baroda and Bangalore.
Below is a video link which will make you aware of what to expect from the event. So go ahead and check it out.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range