Euro-spec Duster facelift unveiled ahead of Frankfurt debut
The Euro-specific Dacia Duster has been unveiled before its official 2013 Frankfurt Auto Show debut this September. While Renault/Dacia are saying that this facelift is only for the European market, we expect them to apply the updates to other markets as well.
The grille of 2014 Dacia Duster comprises twin chrome-slated strips surrounded by quadrangular slats and flanked by dual-optic headlamps
While the basic silhouette of the car has been retained, it gets new grille and headlamps. The grille comprises of twin chrome-slated strips surrounded by quadrangular slats and flanked by dual-optic headlamps. Dacia has also added daytime running lamps and new 16-inch alloy wheels.
Chrome has been used for the re-styled tail lamps and also for the tip of the exhaust
Chrome has been used for the re-styled tail lamps and also for the tip of the exhaust. While interiors changes haven't been detailed yet, we expect similar kind of minor enhancements as seen on the outside.
The Dacia Duster will continue with its tried and tested 1.6 litre petrol and 1.5 litre diesel motors. There will be a choice of 6-speed manual and CVT for the transmission. Dacia is also offering a 4x4 option on the top-spec Duster.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020