Entries open for 2015 Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally
The one good thing about the rains in Mumbai, other than the murderous summer cooling off, is finally here. Sportscraft has announced the dates for the 2015 edition of the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally, which is news that will cheer many a scooterist. The rally will take place between the 8th and 9th of August, 2015. Entries are open till 31st July, 2015, with a late entry provision till the 5th of August, allowing people to compete at a higher entry fee.
The three categories for this year's edition of the event are Class S1 (80-110cc) two-strokes, Class S2 (110-160cc) two-strokes, and Class FSG (up to 160cc) four-strokes.
Since there is a maximum of 45 entries, with late entries closing on August 5, we recommend that you hurry if you would like to take part. Details, entry forms and supplementary regulations are available on www.sportscraftindia.com
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed