EICMA 2017: Honda CB1000R image gallery
Honda unveiled its 2018 Honda CB1000R at the EICMA 2017, retaining all the elements from its Honda Neo Sports Cafe Concept shown earlier at the Tokyo Motor Show 2017. The 2018 Honda CB1000R is a step and a half away from its previous iteration, with retro-industrial minimalism in design. The CB1000R is a fusion of sport naked with its 1000cc inline-four from the Honda CBR1000R and the styling harkening back to Honda's naked motorcycles from 2 decades ago. This is an interesting direction Honda has taken with design, and the company has already shown the same executed on the smaller CB300R and CB125R.
The 2018 Honda CB1000R was named the Project NSC (Neo Sports Cafe) before its official unveil at EICMA 2017
Even the instrumentation on the 2018 CB1000R is a simple, modern all-digital unit
The new CB1000R is 21kg lighter than its predecessor
The new Honda CB1000R shares engine architecture with its superbike sibling, the Honda CBR1000RR, powered by a liquid-cooled 1000cc engine producing 145PS / 104Nm
Honda has opted for a round headlamp with the 2018 CB1000R. But it gets clean modern touch with an LED surround DRL, Honda logo in the centre and two LED sections for the low and high beams.
Honda has also showcased a touring-friendly 2018 CB1000R+ version complete with a micro fairing above the headlamp, touring baggage, and liquid-cooler protector.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS