EICMA 2016: Hero MotoCorp showcases Dawn 125
At the EICMA 2016, Hero MotoCorp unveiled the new Dawn 125 motorcycle. In an official release, the manufacturer has said that the Hero Dawn 125 has been developed specially for the African region and is targeted at the commercial segment. It has been developed while focusing on the utility requirements of prospective buyers like durability and fuel efficiency.
The new Hero Dawn 125 is powered by an air cooled 125cc single-cylinder engine which makes 9.13PS of power and 10.35Nm of torque. It gets a round headlight with a twin pod instrument console. It gets drum brakes and a dual tone paint with body graphics. It comes equipped with a metallic front fender, an elongated seat, wide rear carrier and extended footrests.
Hero MotoCorp has announced the Dawn 125 is available for sale across dealerships in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Mozambique and other African markets.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the EICMA show, click here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed