EICMA 2015: Honda City Adventure Concept unveiled
At the ongoing Milan Motorcycle show 2015, Honda Motorcycles unveiled its new City Adventure Concept. Said to be a precursor to the design and development that future Honda scooters and adventure motorcycles will be taking, the City Adventure concept is quite a fetching scooter. While Honda hasn't revealed engine specs or any technical details, a few details of the scooter concept stand out in the images.
For example, we can see that given the adventure route it will take, the concept has a long travel front suspension, knuckle protectors, knobby tyres and an upswept exhaust. The scooter also looks at the practicality side by offering an adjustable windscreen. Also expected is a large underseat storage under that seemingly well bolstered seat. The meters are a full digital unit.
While there are no details about the powerplant that this scooter will be using, expect it to be a more powerful version than what Honda currently offers. Look at those front dual discs. They are proof enough that this scooter will host a powerful motor.
We say enough with the teasing Honda and get it out in the showrooms already.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July