EICMA 2015: Honda City Adventure Concept unveiled
At the ongoing Milan Motorcycle show 2015, Honda Motorcycles unveiled its new City Adventure Concept. Said to be a precursor to the design and development that future Honda scooters and adventure motorcycles will be taking, the City Adventure concept is quite a fetching scooter. While Honda hasn't revealed engine specs or any technical details, a few details of the scooter concept stand out in the images.
For example, we can see that given the adventure route it will take, the concept has a long travel front suspension, knuckle protectors, knobby tyres and an upswept exhaust. The scooter also looks at the practicality side by offering an adjustable windscreen. Also expected is a large underseat storage under that seemingly well bolstered seat. The meters are a full digital unit.
While there are no details about the powerplant that this scooter will be using, expect it to be a more powerful version than what Honda currently offers. Look at those front dual discs. They are proof enough that this scooter will host a powerful motor.
We say enough with the teasing Honda and get it out in the showrooms already.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent