EESL installs fast chargers at Parliament House
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), the government body entrusted with the efficient management of the country's energy resources recently set up three fast chargers and four regular chargers at the Parliament Building in New Delhi.
Snehlata Shrivastava, Secretary-General of the Lok Sabha inaugurated these AC and DC chargers. These installations will supply to the Tata Tigor EVs and Mahindra eVerito EVs procured by the government as part of the tender floated some time ago. These chargers have been set up as part of the government's FAME2 initiative. Eventually, the government will set up similar charging infrastructure for private EV owners at public spaces like malls, fuel stations and parking spaces.
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained