Ducati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer Ducati is at a spree of unveiling new motorcycles for all the markets. Yes, that includes India as well. Post the showcase of the motorcycles such as the Multistrada V4, Supersport 950, Panigale V4 SP, updated XDiavel and Scrambler range also the limited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini, Ducati will soon pull the wraps off the all-new Monster on December 2, 2020.
Ducati had already been testing the new Monster for quite some time now, that was spotted testing somewhere in Germany. Among the different design updates, the highlight of the upcoming Monster is its underpinnings. The famous Trellis frame which was a signature design trait of Ducati's sport naked has been ditched this time for a lightweight aluminium frame. While this move could not go well with Monster purists, it could help the Monster shed some serious weight, the dividends of which could be felt in the ease of manoeuvring and cornering at speeds.
The silhouette of the test machine, however, looked largely similar to the Monster it replaces. We believe Ducati could give it new sportier shades to make it look more appealing than before. In terms of motivation, there are reports of Ducati letting the 821cc mill go for a larger 937cc unit from the SuperSport that will be Euro V compliant. The state of tune should suit the characteristics of the Monster.
Starts Rs 17,70,000
Starts Rs 22,70,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet