Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer launched in India at Rs 9.32 lakh
Ducati has launched the new Scrambler Cafe Racer in India at Rs 9.32 lakh (ex-showroom). As the name suggests, this is the Cafe Racer iteration of the Scrambler, and its design is inspired by the cafe racer movement that took place in the '60s. The bike surely looks the part with the clip-on handlebars, anodised aluminium cover, black coffee shade and a Termignoni exhaust. The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer also comes with a seat to complete that quintessential cafe racer look.
The Scrambler Cafe Racer is powered by an air- and oil-cooled, 803cc, L-Twin engine that produces 73PS at 8,250rpm and 67Nm at 5,750rpm.
Though this is a cafe racer, Ducati has gone all out to give it a sporty side. This explains the 17-inch, gold, cast aluminium alloy wheels and the radially mounted Brembo M4.32 calipers.
Speaking about the launch of the Scrambler Cafe Racer in India, Sergi Canovas Garriga, managing director, Ducati India Pvt Ltd, said that bike represents the expression of free spirit and is a style icon for the enthusiasts.
Ducati India has also introduced a wide range of accessories and apparel to complement the Scrambler Cafe Racer.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Mahindra XUV400 Vs Mahindra XUV300: What's different?
- Upcoming Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted testing in Maharashtra
- Cyrus Mistry Accident - What Went Wrong?
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?