Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer launched in India at Rs 9.32 lakh
Ducati has launched the new Scrambler Cafe Racer in India at Rs 9.32 lakh (ex-showroom). As the name suggests, this is the Cafe Racer iteration of the Scrambler, and its design is inspired by the cafe racer movement that took place in the '60s. The bike surely looks the part with the clip-on handlebars, anodised aluminium cover, black coffee shade and a Termignoni exhaust. The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer also comes with a seat to complete that quintessential cafe racer look.
The Scrambler Cafe Racer is powered by an air- and oil-cooled, 803cc, L-Twin engine that produces 73PS at 8,250rpm and 67Nm at 5,750rpm.
Though this is a cafe racer, Ducati has gone all out to give it a sporty side. This explains the 17-inch, gold, cast aluminium alloy wheels and the radially mounted Brembo M4.32 calipers.
Speaking about the launch of the Scrambler Cafe Racer in India, Sergi Canovas Garriga, managing director, Ducati India Pvt Ltd, said that bike represents the expression of free spirit and is a style icon for the enthusiasts.
Ducati India has also introduced a wide range of accessories and apparel to complement the Scrambler Cafe Racer.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet