Ducati Scrambler 1100 features in new Venom trailer with Tom Hardy
Just the 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 is about to make its debut in India, comes the trailer of the upcoming Marvel film Venom. The Scrambler 1100 features in the trailer as the ride of choice for Venom/Eddie Brock, the lead character portrayed by actor Tom Hardy. Venom is an anti-hero from the Spiderman comic series. Hardy is himself the owner of a Triumph Thruxton. For the movie, however, he rides the motorcycle and in a sequence shown in the trailer, the actor and the motorcycle are airborne in a physics-defying stunt.
The rugged yet sporty personality of the Scrambler seems to suit Hardy's character, who plays an anti-hero in Venom. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 was unveiled at last year's EICMA. It comes powered by an oil and air-cooled 1079cc L-twin motor that also powered the Ducati Monster 1100. Besides the engine, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 also gets a slightly tweaked styling.
One of the immediate distinctions you will notice on the Scrambler 1100 from its smaller 803cc sibling are the twin underseat exhausts as well as the gold finish on the Ohlins front forks. There are three variants on offer, with the top-spec Sport variant sporting Ohlins suspension and a different handlebar design.
Here is the trailer:
Also see: Ducati 2018 Scrambler 1100 first ride review
Starts Rs 7,89,000
Starts Rs 11,95,000
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand
- NewsConfirmed: Hero MotoCorp to offer sales and service support for Harley-Davidson in India