Ducati Multistrada 950 S gets a new GP White livery
Italian premium motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has introduced a new GP While livery on its younger Multistrada, the 950 S, which will be available from this months onwards. Ducati mentions that the new livery takes inspiration from the Ducati MotoGP graphics and comes with the alternates of white and grey along with highlights in Ducati red, in the frame, graphics and the alloy wheels. The new paint scheme by Borgo Panigale based motorcycle manufacturer claims to add sportiness to the Multistrada 950 S, mentioned Ducati in official communication.
The S trim of the Multistrada 950 comes equipped with electronic suspension with Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS) system, Ducati Quick Shift up & down (DQS), full-LED headlamp with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL), 5" colour TFT display, Hands Free system, Cruise Control and backlit handlebar controls, as well as Bosch ABS Cornering, which increases the active safety of the vehicle. The 937cc Testastretta 11° twin that produces 113PS is Euro-V compliant.
In other news, Ducati India is all ready to paint the country red next month with the launch of the Panigale V2 in August 2020. We hear select dealerships in the country have already started accepting bookings for the same, for a token amount of close to Rs 1 lakh. The upcoming supersport offering from the Italian motorcycle major replaces the 959 Panigale from the company's portfolio, that is priced at Rs 15.30 lakh
Starts Rs 12,84,000
Starts Rs 15,49,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh