Ducati Monster 797 Plus launched in India at Rs 8.03 lakh
Ducati has launched a new variant of its naked sport offering 797 called the 797 Plus priced at Rs 8.03 lakh, ex-showroom, India. This new variant was launched in continuation with the celebration of 25 years of Monster. The Ducati Monster 797 Plus comes with a flyscreen and passenger seat cowl, both matching the tank and front mudguard. Both these items are also available as an accessory and can be fitted on the regular Monster for a premium of Rs 30,000.
The Ducati comes with a flyscreen and a rear cowl
Mechanically, the Ducati 797 Plus remains identical to the regular model. It is is powered by the Desmodue, 803cc, air-cooled, L-twin motor that develops 75PS at 8,250rpm and 68.9Nm at 5,750rpm. Wondering how does it ride? Here's a detailed road test review.
Ducati is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom, India
In addition to the launch of the Ducati Monster 797 Plus, Ducati has also started the deliveries of the Monster 821. Launched in India in May this year, the Ducati Monster 821 is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom, India. The 2018 Monster 821 features a new LED headlamp, redesigned fuel tank and tail section. The dual exhaust is all-new and so is the full-colour, TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. The Monster 821 compete with the 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750, Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple RS and S in the entry-level sport naked segment. More on the Ducati Monster 821 here.
Starts Rs 8,08,000
Starts Rs 10,99,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 7,46,513
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200