Ducati launches extended warranty program in India
Ducati India has launched Ever Red, its extended warranty program in India in partnership with Corporate Warranties India Pvt Ltd. The program allows new buyers or current owners whose motorcycles are within warranty to extend their warranties by an additional 24 months with no mileage restrictions. Current owners who have bought their Ducatis after March 2015 (with expired warranty) are also eligible for the program, provided they enroll before June 30, 2018. Interestingly, the extended warranty will be valid till its actual expiry date even if the motorcycle is sold by the owner to someone else as the coverage is transferable.
The Ducati Ever Red program offers an extended warranty for 24 months with no mileage restrictions and will be valid even if the motorcycle is sold to someone else
The extended warranty is applicable to the entire range including the Ducati Scrambler, Ducati Monster 797 and 1200, Ducati Hypermotard 939, Ducati Supersport and Supersport S, Ducati 959 Panigale, Ducati Panigale V4, Ducati Multistrada 950, Multistrada 1200, Multistrada 1200 S, Multistrada 1200 Enduro, Ducati Diavel and Ducati XDiavel. Prices begin from Rs 22,000 for the Ducati Scrambler. The extended warranty program underline Ducati India's commitment to improving after sales service experience for its customers in India.
Starts Rs 8,08,000
Starts Rs 12,84,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 7,89,000
Starts Rs 16,53,000
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3