Ducati India to restart operations from March 18
Ducati India had announced last year that it will be making a come-back into the Indian market and this time around, all by itself. There were to be new dealerships set up as well as separate service centres. Now Ducati India has officially announced that it will start operations in the country from March 18. The company has also confirmed that there will be two dealerships initially, one in Mumbai and Gurgaon to start with. The one in Gurgaon will be the company's largest set up in Asia. Our sources say that a Bangalore dealership is also on the cards.
Ducati's initial operations will include the CBUs with CKD operations likely to be announced at a later date. Expect nearly everything from their international lineup to be present here including the Monster 795 and the Scrambler. We. An entry-level Ducati at around Rs 8 lakh should sound tempting and gettable for many. Especially for those with an inclination towards Italian superbikes.
Starts Rs 10,99,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- Triumph Stealth Editions teased ahead of IBW 2023 launch
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- New Kawasaki Eliminator 450 to debut at IBW 2023; price announcement likely
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny Thunder Edition launched; prices start at Rs 10.74 lakh