Ducati India to restart operations from March 18
Ducati India had announced last year that it will be making a come-back into the Indian market and this time around, all by itself. There were to be new dealerships set up as well as separate service centres. Now Ducati India has officially announced that it will start operations in the country from March 18. The company has also confirmed that there will be two dealerships initially, one in Mumbai and Gurgaon to start with. The one in Gurgaon will be the company's largest set up in Asia. Our sources say that a Bangalore dealership is also on the cards.
Ducati's initial operations will include the CBUs with CKD operations likely to be announced at a later date. Expect nearly everything from their international lineup to be present here including the Monster 795 and the Scrambler. We. An entry-level Ducati at around Rs 8 lakh should sound tempting and gettable for many. Especially for those with an inclination towards Italian superbikes.
Starts Rs 10,99,000
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?