Ducati India opens dealership in Pune
Ducati has just opened up its fifth dealership in the country in Pune through Bavaria Motors. The 4,500 square foot dealership is located on Boat Club Road, and has a service facility attached to it. The showroom will sell the entire Ducati portfolio available in India, which includes the Scrambler, Diavel, the Multistrada and Hypermotard family.
"Pune and its neighboring cities have some of the most passionate motorcyclists in the country and we are keen to bring to them a taste of the authentic Italian performance that Ducati offers. We believe our partnership with Bavaria Motors will help us deliver to the city, a customer ownership experience that is consistent with our global standards," said Ravi Avalur, the managing director of Ducati India.
(L-R) Ravi Avalur, managing director, Ducati India along with Vishal Agarwal, managing director, Ducati-Bavaria Motors
"We are delighted to partner with Ducati and bring the iconic brand to a region so passionate about motorcycles. Even before we started operations we have been overwhelmed with inquiries. With our experience in successfully working with premium clients in the luxury automobile sector, we will provide an unparalleled level of customer experience and service to the growing community of Ducatisti in Pune,"
Currently, Ducati has dealerships set up in Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore. The company plans on further expanding their reach in the country.
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021