Ducati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
Ducati India will be launching its middle-weight sports tourer, the Multistrada 950 S in its BSVI avatar on November 2, 2020. The Italian motorcycle manufacturer has now commenced bookings for the same, with a booking amount of Rs 1 lakh. Ducati India has confirmed the deliveries of the Multistrada 950 S BSVI will start in the first week of November 2020. The motorcycle will be available on display across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, and Chennai.
"The new Multistrada 950 S embodies the traditional Ducati values of Sophistication and Performance with the addition of cutting edge technology in the form of our iconic Skyhook EVO suspension, DQS, Cornering ABS, Cornering LED headlight and much more. The new motorcycle is designed for the most demanding motorcyclists who are big on sports touring but don't want to make any compromise on performance, handling, comfort and safety. We are excited to share this experience with the riders in India and are looking forward to seeing the bike on the Indian roads!" commented, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India.
The S trim of the Multistrada 950 comes equipped with electronic suspension with Ducati Skyhook Suspension Evo (DSS) system, Ducati Quick Shift up & down (DQS), full-LED headlamp with Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL), 5" colour TFT display, Hands-Free system, Cruise Control and backlit handlebar controls, as well as Bosch ABS Cornering, which increases the active safety of the vehicle. The 937cc Testastretta 11° twin that produces 113PS is Euro-V compliant.
Starts Rs 12,84,000
Starts Rs 15,49,000
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport