Ducati Financial Services launched in India
Ducati India Private Limited has just launched Ducati Financial Services. This service has been launched in partnership with Volkswagen Finance Private Limited and aims to provide prospective Ducati buyers competitive interest rates, flexible loan tenures and tailored finance products to suit each buyer's budget. An added benefit of this scheme is that accessories can also be financed through this.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "We are constantly endeavouring to add more value to the Ducati buying and ownership experience. This year, we have already introduced the unlimited kilometres roadside assistance service and Ever Red - a two years extended warranty programme for our customers. With this partnership, our customers will be able to access bespoke financial products specifically tailored for them."
As a limited period offer celebrating the launch of this service, buyers can avail a zero percent interest rate plan for selecte models and monthly EMIs starting as low as INR 19,999/-. Ducati dealerships across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Kolkata now have Ducati Financial Service advisors present to assist buyers with this.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet