Ducati Diavel Diesel limited edition deliveries begin in India
Ducati Motor has commenced deliveries of the limited edition Ducati Diavel Diesel in India, just before Diwali. The limited edition Ducati Diavel Diesel is the result of a collaboration between Andrea Rosso, creative director of premium fashion brand Diesel and Ducati Design Centre in Italy. The deliveries also mark the reintroduction of the Diavel model family into the country, nearly four months after they were taken off Ducati India's website, as four models from the Italian bike maker did not conform to BS IV emission norms. Globally, only 666 units of the Ducati Diavel Diesel limited edition will be produced and sold. The Ducati Diavel Diesel has been priced at Rs 21.72 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India). Ducati India has also announced a festive season offer with benefits up to Rs 1 lakh on select motorcycles and apparel for its customers.
With the Ducati Diavel Diesel, Ducati has taken the already smashing Diavel and made it cooler. It features hand-brushed stainless steel superstructure with visible welding and rivets, as well as red colour highlights on the air intake covers, Brembo front brake calipers, five chain links and the LCD dashboard. The Ducati Diavel Diesel's exhaust pipes have a black Zircotec ceramic coating and black silencers with machined ends.
The silencers also sport a new pyramid motif. Another unique feature is the retro-styled ribbed brown leather seat trim. The Diavel Diesel is powered by a 154PS Testastretta 11° DS engine combined with the Ducati Safety Pack of ABS and traction control, as well as riding modes. The Ducati Diavel also sports a fat 240mm rear tyre.
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021