Ducati Desert Sled Fasthouse launched at Rs 10.99 lakh
Ducati has announced the launch of the Scrambler Desert Sled Fasthouse - a limited and numbered edition of Scrambler Desert Sled motorcycle and it's priced at Rs 10.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). A limited number of just 800 units of the special edition motorcycle will be available across the globe, but hold on, the bikes allocated for India have been already sold out. Good or bad news you still ought to know, right?
What is this Fasthouse version, you ask? Well, Fasthouse is an American apparel brand. Features that set the Fasthouse apart from the regular Desert Sled are its unique paint scheme which pays tribute to the bike that ran in the Mint 400 (a celebrated off-road race in America). The frame is embellished with an aluminium plate that displays the individual serial number of the bike.
It can be said that the Fasthouse is a slightly more off-road focused than the already purposeful Scrambler Desert Sled. It's got a homologated grille for its round headlamp, a grippier seat, a raised front mudguard and a longer rear fender. Mechanically, the bike is the same as the standard Desert Sled. The air-cooled 803cc L-twin motor's power and torque figures of 74PS and 66.2Nm are the same. Just like the standard model, the Fasthouse's motor comes mated to a six-speed transmission.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020