Ducati completes the second round of DRE at MMRT in India
Ducati completes its second round of DRE (Ducati Riding Experience) Individual Racetrack Training Sessions held on June 21-22, at MMRT (Chennai), in India.
Ducati owners Janak Deb, Shree Krishna, Balaji and Vinayak Shetty were certified with the certificates of completion of DRE.
The first DRE round held on Apri 27-28, at BIC, certified Amit Sadh - Bollywood celebrity, Neharika Yadav - India's litre class female rider along with Ducati owners Prashant Kumar and Hansveer Chandok.
The first day included one-on-one training by Ducati certified trainers Gurvinder Singh and Anand Dharmaraj. The training included techniques correct riding position, correct view, braking, acceleration, braking position, pace management, racing line, etc.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "With DRE Individual Racetrack Training, we are trying to build a foundation for riders who wish to ace it on the track. We did the first sessions at BIC, Noida for our community in the North and now, we've brought the training to MMRT, Chennai for our Ducatisti in South India as the idea is to make this a national initiative and give Ducati owners an opportunity to learn individually from experts. We have seen a major shift amongst riders towards motorsports and these trainings will continue to build exceptional skills according to the ability and needs of participants."
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021