Ducati and Italian University for Design together to offer Design Experience in July
Ducati motorcycles with IAAD (Italian University for Design) team up to offer the first edition of the Ducati Design Experience. The 12-day program will begin on July 15, 2019, and will be held at IAAD's head office in Bologna and at Ducati's factory in Borgo Panigale. The course will be entirely in English and enrolments close on June 20.
The design programme consists of three modules - explore, discover and create. The participants will also have an exclusive opportunity to enter the Centro Stile Ducati to experience the complete design development process of a motorcycle.
Participants will be split into teams and assigned project and the programme will also touch points such as conceiving ideas for new products, business models and opportunities. The final results will be presented to a Design Committee made up of Ducati and IAAD experts.
For information about admission criteria and procedures, write to email@example.com.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review