Ducati all set to launch the new Streetfighter V4 on 25th March
Ducati is all set to launch the new Streetfighter V4 on the 25th of March. The outgoing model houses a 1103cc liquid-cooled V4 motor that churns out a peak power of 208PS and 123Nm of torque. The bike weighs 201kg and pushes a good 208PS of power, which is a manic power to weight ratio.
The bike gets signature eyebrow LED strip above the LED headlamp unit which was first seen on the Ducati SuperSport, winglets on each side that help with late braking, chunky rearview mirrors, 5-inch TFT display, steering damper and a single-sided swingarm. And for electronics, the Streetfighter V4 comes with a 6-axis IMU with switchable riding modes - race, sport and street, cornering ABS, traction control, slide control, wheelie control, launch control, engine brake control and a quickshifter.
The bike will be launched on Ducati's official website, Facebook page and YouTube channel on 25th March at 18:30 CET(Central European Time).
Starts Rs 19,99,000
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout